Wednesday, May 14, 2008

and so summer begins

well. here is the beginning of what could be a blog that becomes a great collection of my thoughts or something that will be neglected by me starting tomorrow. i figure since my friends are starting to disperse across oceans and continents and state lines, i could make an attempt to keep anyone who cares up to date. plus i've heard that blogs can be rather cathartic. in case anyone is wondering the title to my blog (here it goes...) is not at all even remotely creative. the reason i used it is mostly because i'm listening to jimmy eat world's new album "chase this light" specifically the song entitled "here it goes". i thought it could apply here. the name of said blog is subject to change at any moment. you've received fair warning, i hope you aren't already too attached.

i'm starting off the summer unpacking a ridiculous amount of things. my first summer resolution is this: get rid of all superfluous crap. and i have a lot of superfluous crap. i really must eliminate it. the stuff consists of mostly books and clothes. the books i need to get rid of mostly because of i've decided it is stupid to hold onto books that i have already read. sell 'em or give 'em away. its my new mantra. like it? it's not that catchy. my clothes are a beast that hides behind the door of my closet and my books are a beast that is enveloping my room. i'm done with this crap infringing on my life. anyway, with the help of my new ebay account and the salvation army down the street, the dragons should be slain in no time. woohoo!

sorry, it's my first blog. have some mercy.

No comments: