Tuesday, May 20, 2008

coffee and other potential beverages


well. i'm already missing my friends. make me cry a river.

i just talked to krista, so i have all my knitting girls on the brain. be sure to check out their blogs to view their fabulous knitting creations.

also i got to have some coffee with my ashley friend today! here is a pic of her beautiful face that i stole from her facebook...creepy, i know, whatev. i am so happy she's going to grad school in millersville this summer! woohoo.

in other news...i'm officially on the schedule to work at dutch wonderland. when's my first day you ask...well, it's none other than may 28th, a.k.a. my 21st birthday. i don't mind though, you do what ya gotta do to get the dough. i've heard of a gummi bear martini, this i gotta try...lemme know if anyone has any first alcoholic drink suggestions.
lastly, i have to tell you all that report cards came out. 3 B+'s. are you serious. someone give me an A! please! i'm at my wits end. but i got an A in counseling, so i have good career prospects.
well...til some other time.

1 comment:

Krista said...

so i was excited when i saw a new post, then realized, everything i read you told me on aim. but anyway, i miss you. ps i tried on wedding dresses... crazy! <3